Adka independence provides tailored support packages to adults who wish to live independently.
These packages are agreed with the individual receiving the support, whose best interests are always at the forefront of any decision making. This person-centred plan, is then developed through the input of professionals from multiple agencies. This support package could be 24 hours per day and 7 days per week, or less, depending on individual requirements.
Adka Independence is also happy to assist in sourcing first class accommodation through our partnership with housing providers.
Adka Independence provides support in the following ways:
Personal Services Include:
- Assistance with getting up and going to bed.
- Assistance with dressing and undressing.
- Personal hygiene – Toileting, Washing, Bathing, Shaving, Hair care and Oral Hygiene.
- Assistance with eating and drinking.
- Continence management.
Practical Services Include:
- Financial planning
- Daily domestic tasks – Washing dishes, Dusting, Vacuuming and Laundry
- Activities/ Social skills
- Spiritual needs
- Ensuring the individual receives qualified and professional health care